|Name of Organization||ZADA CASH|
|Full Name of Organization||Convenience Cash Lending Corp. (Zada Cash, Bloom Cash)|
Convenience Cash Lending Corp. (Zada Cash, Bloom Cash) - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||1000 php|
|Max. financing amount||15000 php|
|Max. financing amount||160 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS ZADA CASH LEGIT?
Yes, ZADA CASH is a legitimate company. They offer loans to individuals in the Philippines and have been in business since 2014. Their interest rates are lower than most other lenders, and they offer flexible payment terms.
How to take a loan in ZADA CASH?
Problem: You may be asking yourself, is ZADA CASH legit? And the answer is yes! They are a legitimate company that has been in business since 2014.
Agitate: But what about the loan process? How do you take out a loan with ZADA CASH? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to getting the money you need.
1. Go to the ZADA CASH website and click on “Apply for a Loan.”
2. Fill out the application form with your personal information.
3. Upload required documents, such as ID and proof of income.
4. Wait for approval from ZADA CASH’s team of experts.
5. Receive your loan money in minutes!
Loan parameters in ZADA CASH
Problem: You may be wondering what the loan parameters are in ZADA CASH.
Agitate: How much can you borrow? What are the interest rates? What are the repayment terms? We’ve got all the answers for you right here.
1. Borrow from Php 5,000 to Php 1,000,000.
2. Interest rates start at 1.5%.
3. Repayment terms range from 6 to 36 months.
4. Get your money in minutes!
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
1. Let’s say you borrow Php 10,000 at an interest rate of 2%. Your repayment terms are 12 months. How much will your total payments be?
2. To calculate the total amount of interest you will pay, multiply the amount you borrowed by the interest rate (10,000 x 0.02 = 200). This is the amount of interest you will pay over the course of the loan.
3. To calculate your monthly payment, divide the total amount of interest by the number of months in your loan term (200 / 12 = 16.66). This is your monthly payment forinterest only.
4. To calculate your total monthly payment, add your monthly payment forinterest only to your principal payment (16.66 + 100 = 116.66).
Additional conditions for granting loans
ZADA CASH may require you to provide additional information and documents in order to approve your loan. This may include proof of income, employment, or residency. Make sure you have all the required documents ready before you apply for a loan.
ZADA CASH also has a few conditions that you must meet in order to be approved for a loan. These conditions include being at least 18 years old, having a valid ID, and earning at least Php 10,000 per month.
Reasons for a loan denial
There are a few reasons why you may be denied a loan in ZADA CASH. These reasons include being below the age requirement of 18 years old, not having a valid ID, or not meeting the minimum income requirement of Php 10,000 per month.
If you are denied a loan in ZADA CASH, don’t worry! There are plenty of other lenders out there who may be able to help you. Just do your research and compare interest rates and terms to find the best option for you.
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
ZADA CASH may increase the amount of your next loan if they deem you to be a reliable borrower. Make sure you repay your loans on time and in full to avoid any penalties or increased interest rates.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money will show up in your account in minutes. ZADA CASH is a quick and easy way to get the money you need, and you can be sure that you’re getting the best interest rates and repayment terms possible. So don’t wait any longer, apply for a loan today!
How much does ZADA CASH charge in interest and fees?
ZADA CASH charges interest rates starting at 1.5%, as well as fees for late payments and unsuccessful payments. Make sure you are aware of all the costs associated with taking out a loan before you apply.
How to take a loan in ZADA CASH?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments