Table of contents
|Name of Organization||Vidalia|
|Full Name of Organization||Vidalia Lending Corp.|
|Hotline||0917 328 4072|
Vidalia Lending Corp. - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||2000 php|
|Max. financing amount||100000 php|
|Max. financing amount||365 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS Vidalia LEGIT?
There are mixed reviews online about Vidalia, with some people saying it’s a scam and others saying it’s legit. Vidalia is not a licensed lender, so it’s important to do your research before borrowing from them. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully, and understand what you’re agreeing to.
How to take a loan in Vidalia?
- Vidalia does not have a physical office, so all loans are taken online. To apply, you’ll need to provide some basic information about yourself, including your name, address, and contact information.
- Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be reviewed by Vidalia’s team. If you’re approved, you’ll be sent a loan agreement to sign.
- Be sure to read the agreement carefully and understand the terms before signing. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Vidalia’s customer support team.
- Once you’ve signed the agreement, Vidalia will deposit the loan amount into your account. You can use the money however you please!
Loan parameters in Vidalia
The maximum loan amount you can borrow from Vidalia is PHP10,000. The minimum loan amount is PHP1,000. The loan term ranges from 10 to 30 days, and the interest rate is 1% per day.
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
If you borrow PHP5,000 from Vidalia for 30 days, you’ll have to pay back PHP5,500 (PHP5,000 + interest of PHP500). The interest rate is 1% per day, so the total interest you’ll pay is 30 days x 1% = 0.30 or PHP150.
Your loan payments will be fixed at PHP200 per month. So, in this example, you’d be paying back a total of PHP6,050 over 30 days (PHP5,500 loan + PHP150 interest + PHP200 loan payments).
Additional conditions for granting loans
In order to be eligible for a loan from Vidalia, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid ID and proof of address.
- You must have a bank account in your name.
- You must have a steady income.
- You must be able to repay the loan within the agreed-upon timeframe.
If you meet these conditions, you may be eligible for a loan from Vidalia!
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
It’s possible that the amount of your next loan will be increased, depending on Vidalia’s assessment of your creditworthiness. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully so you know what to expect. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Vidalia’s customer support team.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money will show up in your account as soon as you sign the loan agreement. Vidalia will deposit the loan amount into your account immediately, so you can use the money however you please!
How much does Vidalia charge in interest and fees?
Vidalia charges 1% interest per day on all loans. In addition, borrowers are charged a loan origination fee of 2-5% of the loan amount. So, if you borrow PHP5,000, you’ll have to pay back PHP5,500 (PHP5,000 + interest of PHP500). The interest rate is 1% per day, so the total interest you’ll pay is 30 days x 1% = 0.30 or PHP150. Your loan payments will be fixed at PHP200 per month.
Contacts of Vidalia
If you need any help with your loan from Vidalia, don’t hesitate to contact their customer support team. Here are their contact details:
How to take a loan in Vidalia?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments
Managing structure Vidalia
I know everything about the Philippines financial market because I have been working in the financial sector for more than five years.