|Name of Organization||Moneycat|
|Full Name of Organization||MoneyCat Financing Inc|
|Hotline||0919 084 2138|
MoneyCat Financing Inc - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||1000 php|
|Max. financing amount||20000 php|
|Max. financing amount||91 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS Moneycat LEGIT?
Like any other lending company, Moneycat has its pros and cons. As a whole, the company is legitimate and has been in the business for quite some time. However, there have been some complaints from borrowers about the way they were treated by the company.
How to take a loan in Moneycat?
1. The first step is to determine if you meet the company’s lending criteria. Moneycat is not a bank and does not offer loans to everyone. You must be a Filipino citizen and have a regular source of income in order to qualify for a loan.
2. Once you have determined that you meet the criteria, the next step is to complete an online application. This application will require information such as your name, address, contact information, and employment history.
3. After submitting the online application, you will need to provide supporting documents such as your ID and proof of income. Once the company has reviewed your application and verified your documents, they will let you know if you have been approved for a loan.
4. If you are approved, the final step is to sign the loan agreement and receive your money. Be sure to read over the agreement carefully before signing it to make sure you understand the terms and conditions.
Loan parameters in Moneycat
Moneycat offers personal loans with interest rates starting at just 2%. And unlike payday lenders, Moneycat does not charge any hidden fees or penalties.
How much can I borrow from Moneycat?
Moneycat offers loans starting at P10,000 and going up to P500,000. So whether you need money for a home renovation or to cover an unexpected medical expense, we have a loan that will fit your needs.
What are the repayment terms in Moneycat?
Repayment terms in Moneycat range from 6 to 36 months, so you can choose the term that best fits your budget. And because we want our borrowers to be able to repay their loans without putting too much strain on their finances, we offer flexible payment options such as installment payments and early payouts without any penalties.
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
In order to help you understand how interest and loan payments are calculated, let’s use an example. Say you borrow P20,000 from Moneycat and you choose a repayment term of 12 months. Your interest rate is 8%, so your monthly interest payment will be P160.
Your total loan payment for the month will be P1,920, which will consist of both your interest payment and your principal repayment. This means that you will be paying P160 each month towards the interest on your loan, and P1,760 towards repaying the principal.
Additional conditions for granting loans
Moneycat also takes into account the borrower’s credit score and history when determining if they are approved for a loan. So if you have a poor credit score or a history of late payments, you may not be approved for a loan. Additionally, the company also looks at the borrower’s monthly expenses in order to make sure they can afford to repay their loan on time.
Reasons for a loan denial
There can be a number of reasons why someone may be denied a loan from Moneycat. Some of the most common reasons are a poor credit score or history, lack of monthly income, or high monthly expenses. Additionally, the company may also deny a loan if it feels that the borrower is not in a position to repay it on time.
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
Moneycat does not increase the amount of the next loan, as this could put the borrower in a difficult financial position. The company offers personal loans with interest rates starting at just 2%, so borrowers can choose the term that best fits their budget. And because we want our borrowers to be able to repay their loans without putting too much strain on their finances, we offer flexible payment options such as installment payments and early payouts without any penalties.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money will show up in your account within 1-2 business days. This means that you will be able to access the funds quickly and easily, without having to go through any long application processes.
How much does Moneycat charge in interest and fees?
Moneycat charges an interest rate starting at 2% and no hidden fees or penalties.
Contacts of Moneycat
For more information, or if you have any questions, you can contact Moneycat by phone or email. The company’s contact information is as follows:
PHONE: (02) 8284-9190
How to take a loan in Moneycat?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments