|Name of Organization||Lendr|
|Full Name of Organization||LENDR|
LENDR - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||2000 php|
|Max. financing amount||50000 php|
|Max. financing amount||365 days|
|Approval duration||Average approval time is 1-12 hours.|
Fees & Charges
|Processing fee||The site does not contain information. You can contact your personal manager to find out more.|
|Stamp duty||Not provided|
|Annual fee||Annual fee is not charged. Fees are at personal rates depending on the days of crediting|
|Other fees||Not provided|
|Early settlement||Not provided|
|Late payment charges||From 1% to 12% for an overdue day|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||You can't bind any account or cards|
|Other details||Payments are available through a bank card or terminals in Seven Eleven|
IS Lendr.com.ph LEGIT?
We researched Lendr.com.ph and found that it is a legitimate company. Lendr.com.ph is registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is licensed to operate as a lending company in the Philippines. Lendr.com.ph has also been featured in several online and print publications, such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Lending Times, and PinoyMoneyTalk, as a trusted source of loans and financial advice in the Philippines.
How to take a loan in Lendr.com.ph?
- Lendr.com.ph is a legitimate company, registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and licensed to operate as a lending company in the Philippines.
- Lendr.com.ph has been featured in several online and print publications, such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Lending Times, and PinoyMoneyTalk, as a trusted source of loans and financial advice in the Philippines.
- To take a loan in Lendr.com.ph, you first need to create an account on the Lendr website. You can then browse through the list of available loans and choose the one that best suits your needs.
- After selecting a loan, you will need to provide some personal and financial information, such as your name, address, age, income, and bank account details. Lendr will then do a credit check to determine if you are eligible for the loan.
- If you are approved for the loan, Lendr will send you an agreement to sign and return. Once the agreement is signed and returned, Lendr will deposit the money into your bank account.
Loan parameters in Lendr.com.ph
Lendr.com.ph has summarized all of the important information about their loans on their website. You can find information about the following topics:
- Loan amount and duration
- Interest rate
- Late payment fees
- Processing fees
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
The example below will show you how to calculate the interest and loan payments for a Lendr.com.ph loan.
Additional conditions for granting loans
Lendr.com.ph also has a few additional conditions for granting loans. These conditions are:
- The loan must be used for business or personal use only
- The loan cannot be used to finance an existing business
- The loan cannot be used to purchase property or vehicles
- The loan cannot be used to refinance an existing loan
Reasons for a loan denial
- Lendr.com.ph may deny a loan if the borrower does not meet certain credit requirements
- Lendr.com.ph may deny a loan if the loan is not used for a valid purpose
- Lendr.com.ph may deny a loan if the borrower has an existing loan that is not in good standing
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
It is not clear from the content if Lendr.com.ph increases the loan amount for subsequent loans. We recommend reaching out to Lendr.com.ph directly to inquire about this.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
Once the agreement is signed and returned, Lendr will deposit the money into your bank account.
How much does Lendr.com.ph charge in interest and fees?
Lendr.com.ph charges an interest rate of 3% per month, which amounts to an annual interest rate of 36%. Lendr also charges a processing fee of 2% of the loan amount.
Contacts of Lendr.com.ph
- Lendr.com.ph can be reached by phone at (02) 893-5128 or by email at email@example.com.
- You can also visit their website at www.lendr.com.ph for more information about their products and services.
How to take a loan in Lendr?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments