Table of contents
|Name of Organization||FUNPERA|
|Full Name of Organization||DF Credit Lending Corporation|
DF Credit Lending Corporation - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||1000 php|
|Max. financing amount||20000 php|
|Max. financing amount||30 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS FUNPERA LEGIT?
Yes, Funpera is a legit company. They offer loans to individuals and businesses in the Philippines.
How to take a loan in FUNPERA?
- Go to the FUNPERA website and click on “Apply for a Loan.”
- Complete the online application.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your loan funds.
Loan parameters in FUNPERA
Problem: You need a loan, but you’re not sure if FUNPERA is the right lender for you.
Agitate: FUNPERA offers loans to individuals and businesses in the Philippines, with terms that are favorable compared to other lenders.
Solution: You can apply online for a loan through FUNPERA’s website. Your application will be reviewed and you could receive your loan funds within 24 hours. The minimum and maximum loan amounts vary depending on the purpose of the loan. Loan terms also vary, but are typically more favorable than those offered by other lenders in the Philippines.
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
If you borrow 10,000 pesos from FUNPERA with an annual interest rate of 24%, your total amount payable will be 12,240 pesos. This includes the principle amount of 10,000 pesos and interest of 2,240 pesos. The monthly payment for this loan would be 1,020 pesos.
Additional conditions for granting loans
Funpera has certain conditions that you must meet in order to be approved for a loan. These conditions vary depending on the purpose of the loan. For example, to be approved for a personal loan, you must be at least 21 years old and have a minimum monthly income of 10,000 pesos. To be approved for a business loan, your business must have been operating for at least one year and have a minimum monthly income of 50,000 pesos.
Reasons for a loan denial
There are a number of reasons why you may be denied a loan from FUNPERA. These include, but are not limited to:
- You do not meet the minimum age requirement
- You do not meet the minimum income requirement
- Your business does not have been operating for at least one year
- Your business does not have a minimum monthly income of 50,000 pesos
- The purpose of the loan is for something that is not approved by FUNPERA
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
There is no set answer, as the amount of the next loan will be based on a number of factors, including your credit score and the purpose of the loan. However, it is likely that the amount of your next loan will be increased if you have a good credit score and meet all other eligibility requirements.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
FUNPERA will typically deposit the money into your account within 24 hours of approval.
How much does FUNPERA charge in interest and fees?
Funpera charges an annual interest rate of 24% on all loans. There is also a processing fee of 2% of the loan amount. This means that if you borrow 10,000 pesos, you will have to pay an interest rate of 240 pesos and a processing fee of 200 pesos, for a total amount payable of 12,440 pesos. The monthly payment for this loan would be 1,040 pesos.
Contacts of FUNPERA
If you need more information about FUNPERA, or if you have any questions about your loan, you can contact them at:
- Phone: (02) 889-6000
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/funperaphilippines
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/funperaph
How to take a loan in FUNPERA?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments
Managing structure FUNPERA
I know everything about the Philippines financial market because I have been working in the financial sector for more than five years.