HOW TO GET A TEACHER LOAN AT EASTWEST BANK
Interested to know how you can get a salary loan at EastWest Bank? Here are the simple steps:
- Choose the loan amount that you need and the repayment term that’s best for you.
- Upload required documents like payslips, ID, and certificate of employment.
- Wait for the bank’s approval.
- Get your money in as fast as 3 business days!
EASTWEST TEACHERS LOAN REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for an EastWest Bank Teachers Salary Loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a teacher working in the Philippines.
- You must be a full-time teacher with at least 1 year of experience.
- Your loan amount must not exceed your monthly salary multiplied by 6 months.
- You must have a minimum credit score of 650.
EASTWEST TEACHERS SALARY LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The EastWest Teachers Salary Loan has the following terms and conditions:
- The loan amount must not exceed your monthly salary multiplied by 6 months.
- The minimum credit score required is 650.
- The repayment term can be from 12 to 36 months.
- You will be charged an annual interest rate of 2.5%.
How much is the interest rate on a personal loan EastWest Bank?
The interest rate on a personal loan EastWest Bank is 2.5%.
How can I check my loan balance in EastWest Bank?
To check your loan balance in EastWest Bank, you can visit the bank’s website or you can call their customer service hotline.
Which bank gives most loan?
There are a number of banks that offer personal loans, and each has different interest rates and terms and conditions. However, EastWest Bank is one of the banks that offers the lowest interest rates and the most flexible repayment terms. So, if you’re looking for a personal loan, EastWest Bank would be a good option.
How much loan can I get on my salary 15000?
A salary loan of 15000 pesos can be availed at EastWest Bank. The interest rate is 2.5% and the repayment term is 36 months.
How much a teacher can loan in the Philippines?
EastWest Bank offers teacher loans. The amount you can borrow depends on how much your monthly salary is multiplied by 6 months. You must have at least 1 year of teaching experience to be eligible. The repayment term can be from 12 to 36 months.
Can a newly hired teacher loan?
There is no specific answer to this question as each bank has different eligibility requirements. However, it is possible to get a loan as a newly hired teacher if you meet the eligibility requirements of the bank. So, it is best to check with the bank directly to find out if you are eligible.
How much can a teacher loan in landbank?
There are different banks that offer loans to teachers. EastWest Bank is one of the banks that offers the lowest interest rates and the most flexible repayment terms. So, if you’re looking for a loan, EastWest Bank would be a good option.
BDO vs EASTWEST BANK
EastWest Bank offers lower interest rates and more flexible repayment terms than BDO. So, if you’re looking for a personal loan, EastWest Bank would be a better option.
EASTWEST BANK LOAN TABLE FOR TEACHERS 2022
|Loan Amount, PHP||Net Proceeds, PHP||12 month||24 month||36 month||48 month||60 month|