Table of contents
|Name of Organization||Digido|
|Full Name of Organization||Digido Finance Corp|
Digido Finance Corp - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||15000 php|
|Max. financing amount||30000 php|
|Max. financing amount||365 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS Digido LEGIT?
Yes, Digido is a legit online lender. They offer personal loans with competitive interest rates and flexible terms. You can read Digido reviews from real borrowers to learn more about their experiences with the company.
How to take a loan in Digido?
- Go to Digido’s website and click “Apply Now.”
- Fill out the loan application with your personal information and loan amount.
- Review your loan terms and accept if you’re happy with them.
- Digido will review your application and if approved, will send you the money.
Loan parameters in Digido
Digido will review your application and if approved, will send you the money. Loan parameters in Digido include: – Minimum Loan Amount: PHP 10,000 – Maximum Loan Amount: PHP 200,000 – Interest Rate: 2% per month – Repayment Terms: 6-36 months
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
If you borrow PHP 20,000 from Digido at an interest rate of 2% per month, your monthly payment will be PHP 408.33. Over the course of 36 months, you will pay a total of PHP 14,694.68 in interest and principal.
Additional conditions for granting loans
Digido also looks at your credit score and employment history when making a loan decision. They will also require you to provide documents such as ID and proof of income.
Reasons for a loan denial
There are a number of reasons why Digido may deny your loan application. This includes having a low credit score, not meeting the minimum income requirement, or being unemployed. Digido may also deny your application if you have outstanding debt with other lenders.
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
No, the amount of the next loan will not be increased. Digido sets a fixed interest rate for all borrowers, so you can be sure that you’ll always know what your monthly payments will be. This makes it easy to budget for your repayments.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money will show up in your account immediately. Digido is a fast and efficient lender, and you will receive the money as soon as your application is approved. This makes it easy to get the money you need quickly and without any hassle.
How much does Digido charge in interest and fees?
Digido charges an interest rate of 2% per month on all loans. They also charge a one-time processing fee of 1% of the loan amount. This means that if you borrow PHP 20,000, you will pay a total of PHP 408.33 in interest and fees over the course of 36 months.
Contacts of Digido
If you have any questions about Digido or need help with your loan, you can contact their customer service team by phone or email.
Phone: (02) 757-9000
- In this review, we’ll be taking a look at digido, a customer review management tool. If you’re looking for an easy way to collect and manage customer reviews, digido is definitely worth checking out.
- One of the best things about digido is how easy it is to set up. You can get started in minutes, and there’s no need for any programming or technical expertise. digido also makes it easy to collect and manage customer reviews. You can easily track review activity, respond to customer feedback, and analyze your review data.
- Overall, digido is a great solution for managing customer reviews. It’s easy to use and offers a lot of features that can help you improve your customer feedback process. If you’re looking for a good way to collect and manage customer reviews, digido is definitely worth considering.
- So, what is digido? It’s a new service that promises to make digital workflows more efficient. We were curious to see if it could live up to the hype, so we decided to put it to the test.
How to take a loan in Digido?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments
Managing structure Digido
I know everything about the Philippines financial market because I have been working in the financial sector for more than five years.