Table of contents
|Name of Organization||Asialink|
|Full Name of Organization||Asialink|
|Hotline||(02) 8254 0175|
Asialink - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||1000 php|
|Max. financing amount||150000 php|
|Max. financing amount||365 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS Asialink LEGIT?
Yes, Asialink is a legit company. They offer personal loans and business loans with competitive interest rates and terms. You can compare their rates and terms on their website.
How to take a loan in Asialink?
- Go to Asialink’s website and compare their rates and terms.
- If you’re interested in a loan, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the application.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll need to provide documentation for verification.
- Once your documentation is verified, you’ll receive your loan funds.
Loan parameters in Asialink
Problem: You need a personal or business loan, but you’re not sure if Asialink is the right lender for you.
Agitate: Asialink offers personal and business loans with competitive interest rates and terms. You can compare their rates and terms on their website.
Solution: Asialink is a legit company with a proven track record of providing quality loans to consumers and businesses. Their application process is simple and straightforward, and you can receive your funds in as little as 24 hours after approval.
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
To calculate the interest on a loan, divide the amount of the loan by the number of months in the term. This will give you the monthly interest rate. Multiply this by the number of months in the term to find the total interest.
Loan amount: $10,000
Term: 24 months
Monthly interest rate: 3%
Total interest: $720
Calculating loan payments
To calculate the monthly loan payment, multiply the loan amount by the monthly interest rate. This will give you the monthly payment amount. Divide this by 12 to find the daily payment amount.
Additional conditions for granting loans
In order to be eligible for a loan from Asialink, you must meet the following conditions:
- – You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- – You must be at least 18 years old.
- – You must have a valid Social Security number.
- – You must have a regular source of income.
Reasons for a loan denial
Reasons for a loan denial may include but are not limited to:
- – Not meeting the eligibility requirements.
- – Having a poor credit history.
- – Not having a regular source of income.
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
It’s possible that the amount of the next loan could be increased, but there is no guarantee. Asialink evaluates each loan application on a case-by-case basis.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money will typically show up in your account within 24 hours.
How much does Asialink charge in interest and fees?
Asialink charges interest rates that vary depending on the loan amount and term. They also charge origination fees and late payment fees. You can find a full list of their rates and fees on their website.
Contacts of Asialink
If you need help or have questions about your loan, you can contact Asialink at the following numbers:
– Personal loans: 888-365-9668
– Business loans: 888-878-4166
How to take a loan in Asialink?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments
Managing structure Asialink
I know everything about the Philippines financial market because I have been working in the financial sector for more than five years.