|Name of Organization||AEON credit|
|Full Name of Organization||ÆON Credit Service|
ÆON Credit Service - Product Features
|Min. financing amount||2000 php|
|Max. financing amount||150000 php|
|Max. financing amount||365 days|
|Approval duration||Average time from 2 to 12 hours|
Fees & Charges
|Debt consolidation||Information on debt consolidation is not listed on the site. You need to contact representatives of the organization through any source and clarify|
|Processing fee||One-time fee is not charged when making a loan|
|Stamp duty||Stamp duty is not provided in the organization|
|Annual fee||Annual fee ranges from 180% to 365% depending on the percentage under which you borrowed|
|Other fees||Other fees are not listed on the site. However, when applying for a loan, you can include insurance or any other services. For more information, you need to consult with representatives of the organization.|
|Early settlement||Early debt settlement does not charge you extra fees. For more information contact the credit organization.|
|Late payment charges||6% of overdue amount|
|Other penalties||Not provided|
|Need to bind a bank account||No|
|Other details||Payment on the loan occurs through a bank card|
IS AEON credit LEGIT?
There are many mixed reviews online about AEON credit. Some people say it’s a great company that provides affordable loans, while others complain about the interest rates and fees. Overall, it seems that AEON credit is a legitimate company and can be a helpful resource for those in need of a loan.
How to take a loan in AEON credit?
Problem: It can be hard to find a reputable company that offers affordable loans.
Agitate: AEON credit is a legitimate company that provides affordable loans to those in need. However, the interest rates and fees can be high, so it’s important to read the terms and conditions before applying for a loan.
Solution: AEON credit makes it easy to take out a loan with minimal paperwork and no collateral required. You can apply for a loan online or in one of their many branches nationwide.
Loan parameters in AEON credit
Loan parameters in AEON credit include: – Loan amount from PHP 10,000-1,000,000
- – Minimum monthly income of PHP 15,000
- – Fixed or flexible interest rates starting at 2.49% p.a
- – No collateral required
- – Repayment terms from 6-60 months
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
In order to calculate the interest and loan payments, you will need to know the following information:
– Loan amount
– Fixed or flexible interest rate
– Loan term in months
For this example, we will use a loan amount of PHP 20,000, a fixed interest rate of 3.99%, and a loan term of 12 months.
Interest = (Loan amount x Fixed interest rate) / 100
= (20,000 x 3.99%) / 100
Loan payment = Interest + Principal
= 798.01 + (20,000 – 798.01)
So, the monthly loan payment would be PHP 1,683.42.
Additional conditions for granting loans
Aside from the basic requirements listed above, AEON credit also has the following conditions for granting loans:
- – The applicant must be at least 21 years old
- – The applicant must have been employed for at least one year
- – The applicant must have a minimum monthly income of PHP 15,000
- – The loan amount cannot be more than 50% of the monthly income
Reasons for a loan denial
Some reasons for a loan denial in AEON credit include:
- – The applicant has a low credit score
- – The applicant has a high debt-to-income ratio
- – The loan amount is too large compared to the applicant’s income
- – The applicant has been blacklisted by other lending institutions
Will the amount of the next loan be increased?
It’s possible that the amount of the next loan will be increased, depending on the individual’s credit score and debt-to-income ratio. AEON credit looks at each applicant on a case-by-case basis to determine whether or not they are eligible for a loan increase.
If I am approved for a loan, when will the money show up in my account?
If you are approved for a loan, the money should show up in your account within one to two business days.
How much does AEON credit charge in interest and fees?
AEON credit charges an interest rate of 2.49% to 29.99% APR, as well as a loan processing fee of 2% to 5 It’s important to read the terms and conditions before applying for a loan, as the interest rate and fees may vary depending on the amount of the loan and the repayment term.
Contacts of AEON credit
If you need more information about AEON credit, or if you have any questions about the loan process, you can contact them at:
- – Phone: (02) 846-9777
- – Email: email@example.com
- – Website: www.aeon.com.ph
How to take a loan in AEON credit ?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments