Rating of organization: 5/5, total votes 432.
|Name of Organization||Moola Lending|
|Full Name of Organization||Moola Lending Corporation (formerly H Lending by Hovono Inc.)|
Conditions of granting loans in the company Moola Lending Corporation (formerly H Lending by Hovono Inc.)
- loan amount: from 2000 to 20000PH
- terms from 30 to
- 3%% on loan day
- for Filipino citizens who reached the 21st year
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Filipino
- issuance of a loan throughout Filipino
How to take a loan in Moola Lending?
- Fill in the application for a loan.
- Confirm the offer. The offer is signed by an SMS code sent to your Get the solution instantly!
- Transfer money to a bank account or card in one day!
Additional conditions for granting loans:
- the whole process through the Internet, without leaving home;
- for Filipino citizens who have reached the age of 21 (majority);
- the presence of a permanent registration in the territory of the Philippines;
Reasons for a loan denial:
- Poor credit score
- You are blacklisted, on debt review or had a judgement against your name
- You don’t have enough income for the loan you requestedd
- Poor track record of credit card or loan repayments
Address - 97 Salcedo, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila, 7 floor